Starting with IPEX 2002, this blog covers events relevant for UK print, including Seybold and DRUPA. See also website at www.atford.co.uk

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

OhmyNews have published my story - Adobe concentrates on Flash.

It was based on the recent webcast for financial analysts and other web sources.

The main story is about Flash, both for video and through FLEX for forms and engaging experiences.

I repeated a short version of the "classic publishing moves to India" article in IP3 Today.

I may have overstated a few things but I think this is a reasonable view of where Adobe is at.

Even if Adobe concentrate on video for mobiles at IPEX, this will be a useful education for some people in the print industry. At the moment I think most information about JDF will come from other companies that have a longterm focus on hard copy.

while checking for this text I did find one recent Adobe white paper on JDF. Maybe there is other material I have missed as well.

No comments: