Starting with IPEX 2002, this blog covers events relevant for UK print, including Seybold and DRUPA. See also website at www.atford.co.uk

Monday, November 16, 2009

I did find some wifi in the remote spot I was hiding last week. News seems to be that Adobe are sacking a significant number of people but are more interested in e-books etc. Through Teleread found a blog from one of the people leaving. The official Adobe site fell over. Now this week I am in a cafe middle of Lancaster. Most sites ok but Adobe still falls over. Blank space where the Flash video may be. No chance to click on news before it freezes. So if I was just interested in Flash and video I would just blame the bandwidth and wait till nect week. But I think this may be a problem for Adobe. The Scribd site works fine. My conclusion is that they are actually interested in documents as I am used to. More on this later when I have more idea on what Adobe states as what they are doing.

No comments: